Now, whilst I LOVE the girls on my fave people list, its looking a bit short!!! Just wondering if there is anyone out there who wouldnt mind me linking to their blog???
Link to my blog if you like, Mandz....not that I've done alot of scrapping lately, but just feeling the bug coming back now so fingers crossed I'll have some work to show soon! Having a new baby sorta takes a bit of time of you... ;)
Hi, my name is Mandz! I am 26 years old, and SAHM to my beautiful children, twins Anna (dec) & Tamika (7), Mikayla (2), Sebastian (14 months) & Mackenzie (7 weeks).
My hobbies include SCRAPBOOKING! I have been a member of a Design Team, and have also had a few layouts picked up by For Keeps & Scrapbooking Memories.
Take a little look into my life...
7 comments:
Link to my blog if you like, Mandz....not that I've done alot of scrapping lately, but just feeling the bug coming back now so fingers crossed I'll have some work to show soon! Having a new baby sorta takes a bit of time of you... ;)
Cheers, Sar
Hey Mnadz!!
Just found your blogger!
Your going onto my favs for suure!
Your work totally ROX!
xx
Oh Ive now lost the top spot!!
:(
LMAO
Pick me! Pick me! LOL Love your work chickie, love your work!
You can add me if you like Mandz :)
Hello Mandz...feel free to link to my blog if you would like too.
http://bubblefrog1.blogspot.com/
hugs Hannah
Ooohh, me too - I should start a list too hey??!! :)
Post a Comment