Thursday, October 30, 2008

I finally did some scrapping :)

Well, I have finally done a LO :)
Hadn't done anything since my masters entry, so thought I would see if I knew how to scrap still.
Here is the result...


I dont know how much longer I will blog for...
Im not scrapping as much, and feel like I have lost my place in the scrap/forum world.
Anyway, better go.
Mandz

4 comments:

Danielle Sheehan said...

Oh hun, Your LO's are still the best I have seen. What do you mean you've lost your place?
I miss our chats
Del xx

Sar said...

Keep blogging, I love your updates, hope all is good in your 'real world' as the forum world isn't always a good judge. Cheers, Sar

loulou said...

There is always a place for you in the scrapping and forum world. Our arms are always open no matter how long you are away.

BUBBLEFROG said...

WOW I love this page Mandz! Awesome stuff!