Long time no speak!
I guess I have been a busy girl!
Well, what news do I have for you?
Yesterday, I was invited to participate in a product challenge for Scrapbooking Memories... I am very excited, and was so flattered and blown away that they asked ME!
It was only the day before that I had received 3 rejection emails!
Not much else has been happening!
Both the lil ones are teething, so not much sleep happening here.
Although last night, I got 7 hours straight, then another 2 hours, so I was REALLY happy about that!
Anyway, Im sure you dont come here to read about my boring life LOL... so here are some recent layouts.
Take care...
Mandz
PS. Im up to 51 layouts for the year :) YAY
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey Mandz...congrats on the product challeng! I am sure you will do a great job!
Hope life is going well for you!
Wow, a product challenge, IM JEALOUS! Cant wait to see what you create!
(((HUGS)))
CONGRATULATIONS! I really need to get back in the forum and keep up with all the great news! I love your LO's especially your heritage LO!
Post a Comment